The Vademecum summarizes several regulations, rules and procedures governing the doctoral studies in management at UCL. In addition, it provides some other useful information on the doctoral process and training.
- Overview of the terms used and defines the decision makers and bodies in the process.
- Steps in the doctoral curriculum (i.e pre-admission, admission, confirmation, private defense and public defense).
- DSM doctoral school and the courses and elements that constitute the research training programme.
- Financing of doctoral studies.
- List of contacts of the Doctoral Committee in Economics and Management and per institution.